Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rooting Around My Hard Drive

Here are some random images I found in my "Junk Drawer" folder on my hard drive. I may as well post them here. Just as many people are going to see them here as in my junk drawer. They're mostly images I slapped together in Photoshop for one reason or another. I'm sure, at the time, there was a perfectly logical reason for creating such images... then again, prol'ly not.

Here's a great moment from one of my all time favorite TV shows,
Leave It To Beaver...


This one I just call  *Sigh*


R.I.P.C.N.R.


Am I the first one to ever do this?


Another one of my favorite shows is 30 Rock, which all my friends think is
the same as 3rd Rock From The Sun. They couldn't be more wrong.

Speaking of 30 Rock, if it had been around in 1948, it would go something like this...


Kudos to you if you know who any of these people are...

From The Onion
That's all for now, but there'll be more.
I have tons of random images like this in my "Junk Drawer..."

And, as ever, thank you for blogging at Bleggah!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool to see stuff like these in your hard drive. :D Man, the photos are hilarious! I couldn't help but laugh as I scrolled down. Hmmm... this inspired me to create my own Junk Drawer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be thrown into the vacuum of space... or... tell me how good you think my blog is: