Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Fibber McGee and Molly Obsession Continues...

Yes, I talk a lot about the 1940's radio program Fibber McGee and Molly in this blog. That's because I don't get to talk about it much in the outside world, mostly because people either look at me strange or fall asleep while walking with me. Therefore, this blog is an outlet for my obsessions that I can't talk about in reality, so I'm hoping there's somebody out there I can connect with digitally. (Someday I'll blow you all away with my obsession with The Smothers Brothers.)

Here's an ad for an old Fibber McGee and Molly Box Set I recently purchased on eBay. (a) Yes they had box sets in the forties; that's when box sets originated; and (b) No they didn't; I made this all up. That's what you get for blogging at Bleggah!

The Compleat Fibber and Molly Third Season Box Set on 78 rpm bakelite disks.
Not available anywhere at any price. Ever. (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be thrown into the vacuum of space... or... tell me how good you think my blog is: